The ReadySet is a renewable energy system that charges from solar panels and can power lights, radios, cell phones, tablets, and even Wi-Fi hot spots. The ReadySet’s intelligent battery can charge up to 10 iPhones, power an iPad for over 12 hours of continuous video-play and can recharge from the included solar panel in just a few hours. Originally designed for African entrepreneurs, the ReadySet is rugged, easy to use and is now available in North America. The ReadySet is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, eco-friendly consumers and those concerned with emergency preparedness.
The Fenix Solar panel is a custom-built 15W peak mono-crystalline solar panel specially designed for use with the ReadySet Power System; which can fully charge the ReadySet in just 8-10 hours of full sun. Its rugged aluminum frame and portable size make it easy to transport or simply move indoors at night for safekeeping.
Beyond solar, the ReadySet’s smart electronics and firmware allow you to charge from virtually any source such as solar panels, bicycle generators, micro-wind turbines and more. The ReadySet’s sleek yet simple design allows you to use this energy and power all kinds of devices from its two open standard 12-volt Car Lighter Adapter ports and two 5-volt USB ports.
Each ReadySet Solar Kit includes:
- The ReadySet battery (54 WHr equals ~10 iPhone charges)
- 15 Watt Solar Panel with rugged aluminum frame (it’s fully weatherproof & waterproof)
- 23 Watt Power Adapter for grid charging
- 3 Watt LED Light with socket, cable and switch
- USB Universal Battery Charger that allows you charge any 3.7-volt Lithium battery (for phones, cameras, etc)
- Instruction Manual